[IPn] best day yet

Dear Pumpers and Friends,

Yesterday was the best day yet for our Summer pledge drive. Your
generosity quickly matched Sylvia's challenge of $100 and then some,
raising over $300 for a total so far of $778. See how we're doing at:

In addition, one of our San Francisco members has made an
exceptionally generous challenge of $250.00 to help encourage those
of you that have not yet decided to send your contribution. Whatever
amount you decide to give will be matched by a 2 to 1 ratio so even a
small amount will become greater. I encourage you to make a donation
today and help us reach our goal of $6000 for the quarter.

Your matching contribution will automatically be doubled by our
generous friend from San Francisco. If you would like your gift to
have a greater impact, consider making a challenge of $100 or more,
or make a small continuing monthly contribution, insuring the
greatest possible impact from your donation.

To make an on-line, matching or sustaining contribution using our
secure server, please visit:

To make your challenge to the other members visit:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers