Re: [IP] Fwd: Alternative for Needles

Not sure bout anyone else but I got the posting in my email and I dont know
again bout anyone else but speakin as a mother of a 10 yr old Type 1 I had
enough of a hard time with MDI's and my son seeing this object being
inserted into his body that I went and "FOUND SOMETHING GREAT" it is called
the INJECTEASE (yes you still have to load and fix a needle but you know
what no one sees what is going into anyone) Sorry but I personally feel like
this - break the advantajet down shall we - yes it might be an "advantage"
but it also includes the word JET hello sorry but that is something I see in
the air above my head not something I want to get close to my son. NOW
Injectease - used to do what he needs "inject" and it is to be done with
"ease". You choose. :)