Re: [IP] Eye Exam

In a message dated 8/7/02 10:47:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have a question regarding eye exams.  My son, Jake has never had a
> dilated retinal exam and I need to know if I should take him to an
> Optometrist or an Opthamologist.

I have always used Opthamologist (some good some not) until this year and we
all went to an optometrist...best exam I (wearing glasses since 14 mo) or the
kids have ever had...she even found an explanation for some of Mary's
headaches......as with all professions, some are better than others.....
Beverly