[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Eye Exam

>>> My son, Jake has never had a dilated retinal exam and I need to know if
I should take him to an Optometrist or an Opthamologist.  Sean >>>

Best to start with the best - see an Ophthalmologist (pronounced
off-thal-mol-ogist - or as I prefer: eyeologist). Since Jake will have DM
the rest of his life - or until a cure - he needs the proper treatment from
the start. Most inurances will cover this for DMers, too. Check it out. YMMV

\(/ Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS)

If it weren't for STRESS I'd have no energy at all
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml