Re: [IP] Bubbles

I have also heard from Minimed folks that, for instance, you change your site in the mornings after a shower....before you get in the shower...take the needle part of the resevoir off the resevoir and insert it in the bottle of insulin. Supposedly by the time you are done with your shower...all extra air will have escaped and therefore making it so there are less bubbles. I haven't tried it, but its a thought
 email @ redacted wrote:> Keep the bottle *in use* out of the fridge. I do not have any deterioration
> and use it 'til it is empty. YMMV (~_^)

We always keep the current bottle "out of the fridge". When the Minimed
rep came out to the house a few months ago, she said:

**Do not inject XXX units of air into the vial prior to drawing XXX units of
insulin
out of it.
**Tip bottle upside down, insert needle, and draw the insulin you need.

Has helped a lot with bubble problems.
Sincerely,

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12), Dx 2/93, 508 2/02.
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO