Re: [IP] Bubbles

> Keep the bottle *in use* out of the fridge. I do not have any deterioration
> and use it 'til it is empty. YMMV (~_^)
We always keep the current bottle "out of the fridge".    When the Minimed
rep came out to the house a few months ago, she said:

**Do not inject XXX units of air into the vial prior to drawing XXX units of
out of it.
**Tip bottle upside down, insert needle, and draw the insulin you need.

Has helped a lot with bubble problems.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO