[IP] Bluejay can blame hormones

Bluejay Adametz said:
>>> ---(snip)--- I tell myself that there's a lot that's not known about
controlling BG thing and I shouldn't fret, but sometimes it's
just plain embarrassing. I can't even credibly blame hormones
since I'm male (1/2 :)). <<<

Well, I am also male.  However, at approximately 28 day intervals I would
tend to be more insulin sensitive and run low bgs for about a week.  My endo
said this was not unusual but it was much more subtle than in females.  It
is much less noticeable since pumping.

John Kinsley
Type 1 - 1956
MiniMed 507 - 1998