[IP] I AM PUMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
            YES, I AM PUMPING!!!!! I got home from the
hosital aroung 10 this morning. Every thing went
GREAT. It went easier than I thought it would. My BG's
in the last 24 hours are in the 100's  My carb to
insulin ratio is 1 unit to 16 carbs and my basal rate
is 0.4 units an hour. Thanks to all for you who gave
me advise on the long tubing. It hasn't bothered  me
yet.  Thanks to all of you and this site, I wouldn't
have  had the info I had to do this  without you guys.
So now I'm proud to say..... I'M A INSULIN PUMPER
 Bonne Cowger-Roszel
 Pumping for 1 day Yeah!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?