Re: [IP] Used strips in school (Re:back to school issues)

This is what we've always done too. We have an old test
strip vial that is a lot larger than the unused test
strip vial, and we just removed the label from it. When
we reach into the bag and feel for the vial, etc there
is no confusion about which one is the new test strips
and which one is the used strips. :) The old vial is
even big enough to hold used lancets (when she changes
them.) I would imagine that a film cartridge holder
would serve the same purpose (they are good for
carrying glucose tabs water tight as well.)

Sylvia said:
Hey for those used strips in the fannie pack have you
thought of using one of the empty strip bottle with the
lid that snaps down tight?  We discovered that late in
the last school year and now use that all of the time.