Re: [IP] Insurance and Novolog

OK, I know that I'm a couple days late on this one, but we have a different
problem but the same problem. When we went to the doctor with Eve last week,
the doctor informed us that our insurance sent the her a letter stating that
we could  no longer could buy Humalog only Novolog. Eve has never been on
Novolog. She has been doing fine on Humalog, now we have to switch. The
insurance company never sent us a letter about this.

Jan G. sounds like you live in MN.

Deborah mom to Eve 15, and her pump Zoe
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99