Re: [IP] Need Help Working with Pacificare

> The plan seems ludicrous - how in G-d's name can the
> insurance limit Pump & Supplies to $1,500?

doesn't surprise me in the least.  my university insurance plan covers only
$200/year for supplies.  supposedly the pump and supplies are tax deductible
up here, so maybe come tax time i'll be reimbursed.  how many canadians were
able to get some of the cost back through medical deductions?