Re: [IP] Used strips in school (Re:back to school issues)

Hey for those used strips in the fannie pack have you thought of using one of
the empty strip bottle with the lid that snaps down tight?  We discovered
that late in the last school year and now use that all of the time.  Then we
just throw it away when we need a new bottle of strips.  We start back up
with the new empty bottle.  Oh, I mark the used bottle with tape saying used
strips on it and the new strips are attached in Josh's meter pack (One Touch
Ultra) using the elastic.

Josh also uses the fannie pack for everything and it is very convenient for
here at home too!  We also have had our share of fights with the school but
for the last two years (now in grade 5) we have a GREAT program worked out
that everyone is ahppy with.  Josh has been the only DMer until this past
year and still the only IPer in his district!!!  I'm ready for the fighting
to start when he starts middle school.

mom to Joshua