Re: [IP] Bubbles

>>>How do most of you pumpers cope with getting rid of the bubbles in the
reservoir. I have noticed that taking a bottle from the frig and a reservoir
that is at room temp seems to cause more bubbles.....Jim>>>

Keep the bottle *in use* out of the fridge. I do not have any deterioration
and use it 'til it is empty. YMMV (~_^)

The tree that leans is not always the first to fall