Re: [IP] Fwd: Alternative for Needles

A lot of years ago I got the "opportunity" to try one of the that type of
device and decided it wasn't for me.   I had a tan at the time and at full
pressure saline ran down my arm - no way of knowing how much penetrated....
and it was more painful than a syringe.....

Another person tried it at the same time and she got a nasty looking
cut/bruise across her are.

Jim S.