[IP] Re: carrying test supplies

Barbara--my children go to Heath Schools in McCracken County in Kentucky.
You all may remeber the school shootings back in 1997.  We had moved to Miami
Florida just before the shootings.  In Miami kids carry backpacks all day
long, in Heath--no way.  Backpacks are searched as the kids go through the
doors in the morning.  My children don't understand it but I'm glad the
schools take precautions.
I use a black fanny pack for supplies that I just wear on my shoulder--not
around the waist.  Perhaps if you got a fanny pack with a Harley emblem on
it, it would appear cooler to carry!

dx 3/63
pump 3/2000