[IP] Peevish Laura Etc.

Greetings-  Me too!  My endo once casually remarked that the diabetes -
which aggravates EVERYTHING it seems (gums, shoulders, arms, feet, stomachs,
hips and counting <gr>) -"You know diabetes can be harder to control the
longer you have it."  Well, duh, I didn't know.  My peeve is for those who
either don't have it, or can control it, explaining what I should do to
achieve control, as if after 38 years, I am still clueless.  I too feel
almost obsessive about diet and exercise and have had many years of problems
and complications.

On days when my blood glucose stays between 90 and 135, I call the endo to
find out what's wrong <gr>.

I agree optimal control is most desirable but we're all very different -
just witness those different basal rates - and we need to support each
other.  Non Type I's may not understand but people on this list should and
those who do condemn others for this diet or that regimin might be rudely
awakened in the future.  My feeling is we can use this support group to
exchange ideas and love.
Dianne in Arkansas