RE: [IP] Carrying supplies at school

Barbara A. Petzoldt [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Thanks for all the ideas about cargo pants.    I'll have to talk to Zach
> about
> these.

You might also need to talk to the school.  More and more school districts
are implementing dress codes that discourage or disallow pants with lots of
pockets, especially if they're baggy.

FWIW, DeKalb County, Georgia, school district has implemented its "Dress for
Success" policy which means uniforms for all kids - details (i.e. colors,
etc.) to be determined school by school.

But then, most meters are pretty small these days and could easily fit in a
front pocket.

Jim Handsfield