Re: [IP] Possible donor

yes you  can have O+ blood, and I'm not sure what part of the country you are in, but the availability of kidneys is increasing, also is has been noted that there doesn't have to be an exact match for someone to receive a kidney.  At the facility that I work at, we are on a national regestry for kidneys and livers, and there have been many cases where a transplant is very successful without a match, there are 6 areas which are tested for a match.  All have worked great and there has not been any rejection as of yet.
                  Good luck Scott