Re: [IP] Carrying supplies at school

Thanks for all the ideas about cargo pants.    I'll have to talk to Zach
these.   I know he hated them in the past, but perhaps I can pursuade him
to give them a chance again.

Unfortunately,  Zach is on the small side, and his new meter might not
fit too well in those pockets.    PLUS, we are still having a lot of
problems and can't afford any new clothes for school until the holidays
when he'll get some as presents.     Attempting to buy school supplies
for the four kids will eat into grocery money as it is.

Sometimes I think we need to live in a place where healthcare is FREE
and we wouldn't have all this medical debt/or other debt caused by paying
for medical needs.     I have friends in Canada who are shocked when we
talk medical costs.

Someone else suggested carrying it in a pencil bag.   Zach is REALLY
disorganized and that's why we felt that it would be harder to loose the
backpack than if he carried some other type of small pack.

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO