Re: Carrying test supplies was Re: [IP] where to test in school?

> <<  As for the meter...if the teacher can't carry it, or he can't carry it
> maybe
> having a meter available at the nurse's office could be an option. >>

We've always had the meter at the nurses office, but this is what we are
wanting to avoid-----the nurse caused too many problems last year, and
he's missing too much school going down there.

> <<If you don't mind me asking when can't he have his book bag with him? >>

Middle School.    Sounds crazy, but they don't allow backpacks or book bags
to be used during the day.    You can bring them to school each day, but
they Must remain in the lockers until you leave at the end of the day.

This practice doesn't start till Middle School, and then its dropped totally
when they enter high school!

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO