Re: [IP] Possible donor

>>>My question is, I know that A and B blood types can get any donor type
as long as they are a tissue match, am I able to get O positive and negative
or only O positive? Gina>>>

I was told the Rh factor makes no difference in a transplant - it's the type
that's essential. (~_^)

It is better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one than to have
an opportunity and not be prepared. -- Whitney Young, Jr.