RE: [IP] Need Help Working with Pacificare

The plan seems ludicrous - how in G-d's name can the
insurance limit Pump & Supplies to $1,500?

Dear Gail,
I heard the same thing from Minimed when they called my insurance company.  I called the co. myself and asked the rep. how they could have a $1500. cap on something that costs $5000.!  He said, "Wait a minute, let me check further."  Turns out they covered the whole thing - 100% - as a prothesis.  Just an idea you may want to check out!  Good luck!
Kim Hand

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with email @ redacted! http://shopnow.netscape.com/