RE: [IP] Need Help Working with Pacificare

The plan seems ludicrous - how in G-d's name can the
insurance limit Pump & Supplies to $1,500?

Dear Gail,
I heard the same thing from Minimed when they called my insurance company.  I called the co. myself and asked the rep. how they could have a $1500. cap on something that costs $5000.!  He said, "Wait a minute, let me check further."  Turns out they covered the whole thing - 100% - as a prothesis.  Just an idea you may want to check out!  Good luck!
Kim Hand