[IP] Possible donor

I spoke with a woman today who I am just acquainted with.  We were talking
about dialysis and such related things and she asked me what blood type I was.

I believe I am O positive.  She is O negative.  She offered to donate one of
her kidneys to me if I am able to take it from her.

My question is, I know that A and B blood types can get any donor type blood
as long as they are a tissue match, am I able to get O positive and negative
or only O positive?