Re: [IP] Re: he did it

Debbie,
How awful, they made you give yourself needles when you were only 8?  That is too
young to force someone to give themselves a needle.  If you were willing to do
it, well, that is another story.  It isn't as if you didn't have the rest of your
life to learn.....

Hugs,

Susan
Mom to Julianna - 17, Danny - 15, Katrina - 11, Jonathan - 5, dx 08/00 - pumping
since 03/02, Nicholas - 3