[IP] Re: Maryland hypo

I hate it when things like this make the news.  My mom worries about me
driving!  I always test before driving.  Although, I, like her have tested
fine before starting out only to drop in the 20 minutes to town!  (Yep, I
live in the country!)  I always try to be at least 130 to 150 when I drive.
If I'm lower I drink milk or eat a couple cookies before I leave the house.

dx 3/63
pumping 3/2000
Paducah, KY
Half Way Between Possumn Trot and Monkey's Eyebrow