[IP] Hepatitis C

I believe the only way you can contract Hep C is by actual contact with her
bodily fluids.

I suggest she or you carry those Clorox disinfecting wipes.  Wipe down the
area after she tests just to be on the safe side.

I am sure she knows of the dangers of her disease.  Make sure she washes her
hands after going to the bathroom (sorry I know most people do, but there are
those who also do not).  Cleanliness is her best bet to not contimante anyone