[IP] Left over residue from set tape

Help!  My daughter Brittany, age 15 started pumping a month ago and can't
seem to remove the set tape residue from her "very white" skin!  We've tried
everything, nail polish remover, IV prep solution, loofa scrubs, night cream,
etc... and she still has a dark film on her skin where the set was.  And it
stays for a long time...  Any suggestions, please email us directly.  Thanks
so much for your support!
Mom to Britt dx 01/01