Re: [IP] Pumping Pet Peeve

I wouldn't call it a pet peeve of mine, but...

> First of all, some folks have poor medical care etc. My first pump
> trainer/educator left me alone for three weeks, so I know what it's
> like to be without help. Second, some of us have medical problems which
> further complicate control.

And I suppose there's others like me, who can do the same
thing day after day, eat the same stuff, so the same stuff,
and still can't get good predictability. My meals and snacks
are pretty much the same from one day to the next, and I often
string together a good run of BGs. Then, out of the blue a 230
shows up. I correct, and then I'm back on track. Then again,
sometimes not, and I go for several days wondering what my
next BG will be.

I tell myself that there's a lot that's not known about this
controlling BG thing and I shouldn't fret, but sometimes it's
just plain embarrassing. I can't even credibly blame hormones
since I'm male (1/2 :)).

                 - Bluejay Adametz, CFII, A&P, AA-5B N45210

Plush code 2.0: P[bun,bir]/>F[bun,bir] B++ BB  C++ E FF+
                I++ !M !MM N++ O+ Sp+ Sf Takm+rsz ma++
Furry code 1.3: FA6a A-- C- D H+ M- P++++ R+ T+++ W- Z S#
                RLCT a++ cvul++
                d+ e+ f++++ h+ i+ j+ p- s#