[IP] Shoulder Arteriogram and rotator cuff

I am going this Thursday for an arteriogram on my left shoulder and was
wondering if anyone here has had this done. If so how does it affect your
pumping if at all? Should I take the pump off during this test or not? I
tore my rotator cuff while I was having a seizure form a bad hypo, which
landed my in the hospital for a few days two weeks ago. I had the same
shoulder worked on ten years ago after dislocating it and breaking the ball
joint during a bad hypo.Also does the dye they use for this test make your
sugars go crazy. Take care and thanks for all of the advice and help I know
you guys will give me.
Phil Davis, Rock Hill SC
MM 508 4/01-Paridigm 8/23/02