Re: Carrying test supplies was Re: [IP] where to test in school?

My son Keith,who is 13 carries his meter, sugar tablets, etc.in the side
pockets of his pants or his shorts, there are so many styles of clothing out
there, that when we shop, especially for school , we try to get the pants or
shorts with pockets on the legs.  This has been really great for a teenager,
he does not have to remember to carry anything other than his back pack,
which they cannot bring to each classroom.. In his school he can test where
ever he needs or when ever.

                                            Bonnie mom to Keith dx Dec. 1998