[IP] Pumpers "Support" Group (Columbus, Ohio)

Hi fellow pumpers. I don't know if anyone else on this list is from or around Columbus, OH....but I thought I would see. Once a month (except during the summer) there is a "support" group meeting for pumpers. It is run by a lady at my doctors office. I believe her title is something like pump educator. Anyways, each month she trys to get a speaker to come in and talk to the group on various diabetes issues. It is a really good group of people...If you live in the area and would like to go sometime, please let me know and I will get you the information. Heck, its always nice to meet fellow pumpers who live close too!

Do You Yahoo!?