Re: [IP] Crack Pot Cures and A1C's

Doesn't that just tick you right off?  How is it that a doctor can go to
university for years and years and still not understand the basics of a fairly
common disease?  Yes, I realize that type 2 is the common one but a bloomin'
doctor should know the basic difference between type 1 and 2.  Don't you think?

Susan