Re: [IP] He did it!!!!!

Hey, cool!!  Way to go Josh!  So, just curious here, but how old is Josh?  How
old are most 'kids' when they start changing their own sites?  I'm sure it varies
and we'll just ease into it, but this is one thing I've often wondered.

Susan
Mom to Julianna - 17, Danny - 15, Katrina - 11, Jonathan - 5, dx 08/00 - pumping
since 03/02, Nicholas - 3