Carrying test supplies was Re: [IP] where to test in school?

This is the first year we are insisting Zachary be allowed to test in the
classroom.     He'll be in 7th grade --  his 2nd year at the Middle School.
He's in a different classroom each hour, so he'll need to physically carry
the meter and low blood sugar foods/juices with him from class to class.

Since last year was a fiasco (we'd like him to actually ATTEND school
this year)  we need to think of a way to carry this stuff without being too
obvious, nor loosing it.     He HATES belts, so a fanny pack would be out.

I think the best thing would be to put the low bg snacks in the small pocket
of his backpack with his meter.    However, they aren't allowed to carry
backpacks throughout the day.     Any ideas?

Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (6)
Fenton, MO