Re: [IP] Re: DKA & School

Josh will go to school if he has small or trace but anything over small and I
keep him home.  These can turn too quickly into mod or large and not only is
the school not prepared or educated as to what needs to be done but Josh gets
too distracted in the school setting to remember to check his KTs or drink
lot of fluids.  To me it has nothing to do with going on with life even
though you feel yucky, it has to do with common sense as to what could happen
if not taken care of correctly.

mom to Joshua