[IP] He did it!!!!!

OK, sorry but I have to brag!!!  I just came home from a lady's night out
with a friend.  We went to dinner and left the boys (hubby, Joshua, my
friend's son and our nephew) at home on their own.  I didn't think about
needing my cell phone so I didn't take it.  I came home and Joshua, age 10.5,
informed me that while jumping on the trampoline with his friend Josh's
tubing got snagged on something and his site was pulled out.  Josh did his
own site change, without mom even standing by to watch the steps.  This is
the first time he has taken the initiative to did this, let alone having to
do.  I'm so pleased and very proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a VERY proud mom to Joshua