Re: [IP] Re: arm test-

I get a large variation. I forget how much. I just stopped testing in the arm
when I realized it. I know there are papers out there and web pages that explain.
I think it has to do with *time* more than anything else. The arm gives you a
glucose value that is about one half hour old.

I'd love to do the cola experiment. If I remember to do so, I'll post the

Sue K