Re: [IP] The pump and difficulties

>This really sounds like your basal rates are set entirely too high.

If I lower them, I won't be taking anything.  I'm on .3 during the afternoon
and .2 the rest of the time.

Its not the basal rates, its the other medications I take and the fact that
I don't absorb any medications the way I'm supposed to.  Something may work
perfectly today, and not work at all tomorrow.

Weird (see why they call me that?) Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424