[IP] where to test in school?

My son will be starting 1st grade this year in a large 2 story school.  Last
his monitor had to be kept in the office (which was very close to his
I have no idea where his class will be and how close is the office.  This
year I want his monitor to kept in the classroom. I was wonder if other
children are aloud to keep their monitor's in the classroom and what do they
do when the go to their special classes (gym, art, music, ect.) Do the other
teachers have juice in their room or does your child take their monitor and
their supplies for lows with them.

Thank you for your responses.
Lisa, mother of Daniel dx 4/17/00, pumping since 4/18/02.