[IP] new pumper

Hello to everyone on the list.  Found this site about a month ago and I am enjoying looking through the posts and have learned a great deal.

I am 47 years old, T2 diagnosed about seven years ago.  I have been on insulin (had to ask my doctor to start insulin after I just couldn't get BG levels to stay down) for about three years, am now using 70/30, 80 units split into twice daily injections.  I picked up my new Disetronic H-Tron+ pump Friday, and have an appointment on the 14th with a new Endo. (mine just went on maternity leave) to get it started.

I would welcome any suggestions from the guys on how to wear the pump for convenience, I wear dress clothes to work and have not yet thought of a better way than cutting a hole in my pants pocket.  Any suggestions?

almost there!

Mark Fielden     kg4kwe
Hendersonville  TN  37075