[IP] Insurance and Novolog

On 8/4/02 11:56 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

>   Has anyone else had this problem of Insurance covering Humalog, but not
> Novolog?
>   Jan G.
Mine too is playing this game of only allowing Humalog.
I have sent an email with FDA approvals and such to my case worker, and can
take my Humalog to my CDE and trade it for novolog. Ironically, their office
isn't getting much Humalog anymore, so the trade works for us.

Pocket PC's Use Windows 'CE', Home users are using 'ME' and business users
use 'NT'. So if you are using Windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can
become very heavy. <VBG>

Jenny Sutherland