Re: [IP] The pump and difficulties

>Let's see...when you were injecting, just how many times did you test >your
>b.g.?  How well were you in tune with your body and how it >reacted to
>different foods and fat?  Did you just shoot a steady >amount of insulin
>and never make adjustments for your b.g. when it was >above your supposed

I tested *way* more than I test now.  Before, I used to go through a box of
100 strips in about five days.  Now, 100 strips lasts me about two weeks or
more.  I never make adjustments for highs.  If I want about two hours, it
will come back down by itself.  If I take anything extra to bring it down, I
end up in the hospital having seizures (like I did yesterday).

On shots, I are what and when I wanted to, for the most part.  I could skip
meals and my bg would *never* change.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424