[IP] This is big . . . OT

My just turned 16 yo son starts his very first job tonight at our new local
Sonic - he'll be able to work all of 2 weeks before school starts what with
soccer and homework - then only weekends but how ironic is this - he's going
to be carrying TRAYS!, which is what I've been doing for him for 16 years
(just him and me and we don't eat at dinner table - besides it's loaded with
stuff - so we eat wherever and whenever -    I took his breakfast tray into
him this morning as he was lounging in his bed watching tv and said "you're
going to be doing this soon - - would you put your window up a little ma'am"
-  I told him he needs to start practicing.  I got a dirty look - but he's
such a good kid and sssoooo CUTE!

Tammy, Mom to Joely (dx'd 1970); g-ma to Emma (dx'd 9-15-01)  Animas pumpers
as of 7-18-02, mom to Troy (non-d - 16 yo)