Re: [IP] Long Tubing

Pumping is going great so far.  I have only had 1 # over 200 as opposed to at
least 2 per day before pumping.  And I have only had one low since I started.
 At least 90% of the time my #s are between 80-130, which is much better than
the 180-190 I was averaging before pumping.  I actually don't think that I am
going to switch to the longer tubing.... I think it is easier to sleep with
the longer tubing because when I just throw it into bed with me there is more
slack to let it go where I go.  Also, I think it is easier to shower with as
well; I can just put it on the shelf in the shower and not worry when I move
in the shower that it will get pulled and dropped onto the hard shower
floor-but I guess it just depends on your preferences.  I really don't have
any trouble putting the excess tubing down my pants or in my pocket. Good
luck with pumping- I know you will love it!
         Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue paradigm "Lancelot"