Re: [IP] Long Tubing

Bonnie, Congrats on Pump Day!  I have the paradigm and I use the 23" tubing
during the week which works better with my business suits and dresses.  I
attach my pump to the middle of my bra.  I change to the 43" tubing when I
change sites close to the weekend and hook the pump onto my shorts.  I like
the longer tubing for bedtime even though most times during the week I have
the shorter tubing. I just place the pump next to me and the longer tubing
works without getting tangled on me and lets me move around more.   Hope this
helps a little.  You'll love pumping and I love my pardigm (Max).  Jan