[IP] Re:504 plans

My son who is using the insulin pump will be entering kindergarden later
this month.  I went personally to the school to set up a meeting with
the principal and the nurse, but no one has got back to me.  This was
weeks ago.  I have no paper trail.  I heard from another Mother,  whose
son  with an insulin pump at this school, that the nurse does not allow
boluses of insulin via the pump in the class room because medication can
only be given in her office and that her son walks down the halls
accompanied by another   young student when there is a concern about his
sugars.  I am outraged and frightened.  She was told by the nurse that
diabetes is not a disability.  If any one has 504 plans already
personalized or health care plans for the pump.  I would appreciate
copies,  you could email me directly.  Thanks    Helen