[IP] Long Tubing

 Hi Every one,
              Monday is the big day I start Pumping
with my new blue Paradigm.I'm nerveous and excited all
at the same time. My question is to all of you is???
WHERE in the world do you put all this TUBING??? I'm
using the Quick Set with the 6mm and the 43 inch
tubing. I'm little 5ft and 98pds. Please I need some
advise. Thanks Guys. This group is the best.
Bonne Cowger-Roszel
Start Pumping 8/05/02

Do You Yahoo!?