Re: [IP] Testing nondiabetic kids

Yes - daughter checks her non-D children - one is her husband's daughter whom
they have residential custody of - the mother is trying to get her back - and
when she found out my daughter checked the girl's blood sugar - she
complained to her lawyer and they even listed that as a reason in their
Motion to Change Residential Custody - obviously, they are really having to
reach to regain custody - judge dismissed their "complaint".  Do you know how
furious that made me - first of all, testing her blood sugar is a GOOD thing
- and it was FREE - secondly, my Type I D daughter and g-daughter have to
check blood sugars 6-10 times A DAY EVERY DAY for the rest of their lives -
so I don't think one little test is going to hurt the girl!  Tammy