[IP] Thanks to all silhouette users - priming canula question

Thank you very much for all the comments and discussion around how much
to prime the Silhouette canula using U100 strength insulin.

You wonderful people have been a great source of information and
strength for us.  We're all in this together I suppose.

Also, thank you to everyone who sent information on the switch from
Humalog to NovoRapid.  I'll post our results in a few weeks.  So far, so
good, although we're less than 24 hours into it. ; )

Thanks again everyone.

Mom to Julianna - 17, Danny - 15, Katrina - 11, Jonathan - 5 dx 08/00,
pumping since 03/02, and Nicholas - 3

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of borkowsk.vcf]