Barb - Re: [IP] Re: More dilution confusion!!!

LOL!!  too funny.  This is pretty confussing.  I had to laugh a bit at myself
yesterday as I switched from H-log to N-Rapid without CDE support (long story -
they're not against it as far as I know, just not encouraging or involved - I
work for a DER so I have medical support) and the only thing about this entire
switch that had me confussed was how much to prime the canula.  Now, of course,
I'm even more confussed and just will prime (or rather did prime) 1 unit.  I
remember when our CDE had us first pumping U50 and I just couldn't wrap my brain
around the fact that the pump would do the calculations but if we ever had to
use a syringe in case of pump malfunction and used the U50 to correct, we'd have
to double the volume.  It always freaked me out.  Of course, it's all clear as
mud now!

Susan